Delivering Exceptional Results
The current energy industry has created a need for risk advisors to provide a broader range of services, rather than relying on the traditional insurance broker role. Gallagher Energy understands the intricacies involved in the complex energy business.
Our team approach allows us to utilize innovative thinking in combination with in-depth risk review, risk mapping techniques and comprehensive analysis methods, to drive the risk management strategy. At all times, we remain focused on our client’s goals. The consultative team approach allows us to work with our clients, providing realistic solutions for their risk portfolio. We believe this differentiates ourselves from our competition, creating added value to the service we provide.
Strategically located throughout the country, Gallagher Energy’s professionals possess experience in all insurance disciplines, with significant expertise in the design, marketing, and service of risk transfer programs for the following types of clients:
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Diversified Energy Companies
- Power and Utilities
- Drilling/ Energy Service Contractors
- Refining and Processing
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Fabrication, Construction and Installation
- Marketing and Distribution
- Pipeline Companies / Contractors
- Oilfield Equipment / Manufacturing
- Ancillary Oilfield and Marine Service Providers
- Vessel / Terminal Operations
- Alternative Energy/ Renewable Energy
Harnessing the Power of a Global Network of Energy
The global reach of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, provides Gallagher Energy with immediate access to a worldwide network of intermediaries, consultants, and third-party administrators. Through the proprietary system, Gallagher Global Alliance, we utilize a network of pre approved and financially stable correspondent brokers in more than 110 countries.